- to emphasize the importance of the issue of protecting the privacy of users visiting the website
- We assure you that our ultimate goal is to provide website Users with privacy protection at a level that is at least equivalent to the standards set forth in applicable laws, in particular, the Act:
- from 18th of July 2002 On the provision of electronic services (consolidated text of the Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219);
- from 16th of July 2004 Telecommunications Law (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2017, item 935) and Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- We also assure you that we are committed to complying with applicable laws, especially those that protect the privacy of Website Users.
- The website obtains information about users and their activities through:
- forms in which the user voluntarily enters his own data;
- stroing cookies on end devices
- Collection of web server logs by the hosting provider;
- Rules for information entered by Users:
- The website collects the information voluntarily provided by the user in the relevant form;
- In addition, the platform can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address);
- The data provided in the form is processed to ensure the proper execution and settlement of the sales contract, and, moreover, to carry out side functions that can be used by users;
- The data provided in the forms may be transferred to providers of services that support the functions of the website;
- The data may be shared only with entities authorized by law or by written consent of the data subject;
- Personal data collected by proglas.net.pl are processed in the manner, for the purpose and to the extent specified in the Terms and Conditions of the Website.
- Cookies policy:
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the user’s end device and are intended for the use of the platform. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they came from, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the user’s end device and accessing them is the owner of the website;
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Create statistics to help understand how users use from the websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the user’s device and appropriately display the website, tailored to his individual needs,
- The platform uses two main types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until the user logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the user;
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device by default. The user can change the settings in this regard. Your web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For details, please refer to your browser’s help or documentation;
- We specify that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the platform;
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way a user uses the Platform. For this purpose, they can keep information about the user’s navigation path or how long they stayed on a particular page;
- With regard to the information about the user preferences collected by Google’s advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Server logs
- Information about certain user behaviors is subject to logging at the server layer. This data is used exclusively for the administration of the platform and to ensure the most efficient operation of the services provided;
- Viewed resources are identified by URLs In addition, the record may be subject to:
- time of arrival of the query,
- time to send a response,
- the name of the user station – identification implemented by the HTTP protocol,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – in case the platform was accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- information about IP adress
- The above data is not associated with specific browsers;
- The above data is used only for the administration of the website.
- Data sharing
The data referred to in paragraph 6 and 7 may be made available only to entities authorized by law or by written consent of the data user.
- Processing of personal data in connection with the use of the website.
The administrator of your personal data is PROGLAS S.A., Fabryczna 26, 55-311 Piotrowice, NIP: 8942939247, REGON: 020711441, KRS: 0000657130 , hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”.
- 1) will be processed for purposes related to:
- a) rejestracją na platformie internetowej Administratora (podstawa prawna: art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a RODO),
- b) Establishment and maintenance of the user’s account (legal basis: Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO),
- c) concluding contracts and fulfilling orders, through the website (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the DPA),
- d) processing of the submitted complaint (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) RODO),
- e) transmission by the Administrator:
- – newsletter
- –commercial information(Legal basis: Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO),
- f) spedycją towaru zakupionego u Administratora (podstawa prawna: art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b RODO);
- 2) will not be shared, except with entities authorized by law (to perform obligations incumbent on the administrator) or on the basis of your written consent.
Personal data will be kept until consent is withdrawn or for the period required by law for the specific purpose of processing, including:
- 1) The statute of limitations for claims under the concluded contract;
- 2) expiration of the obligation to archive the documentation produced (regardless of its form).
You, as a data subject, have the right:
- 1) requests from the Administrator:
- a) access to this data,
- b) correcting this data
- c) deletion or restriction of processing;
- 2) to object to the processing;
- 3) data portability;
- 4) revoke consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its revocation;
- 5) lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Warsaw.
Provision of data is voluntary, but necessary for the purposes referred to in paragraph. 2 1.
The data provided will be used for profiling in order to possibly provide a personalized offer of the Administrator’s products. Administrator’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org